Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to Class!

Posted by Sugar and Spice at 12:12 PM
This weekend, Michael's was offering a special "Tall Cakes" class. It's been a few years since I've taken any cake decorating classes, so my best friend and I signed up to learn how to do a topsy turvy cake. We had fun being in class together again, but not so much fun doing the cakes! I learned three things in this class:

1. I have now accumulated enough cake decorating supplies, that lugging what I need to make a cake all the way to Michael's is way more trouble than it's worth!
2. Surprisingly, it is much easier to cut a cake level than crooked.
3. Topsy turvy cakes really should require more than a one night, three hour course.


0 comments on "Back to Class!"

 

Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez